Who indeed? Surely none. Yet, we offer up a few answers.
- Mel Gibson, for making this.
- Fans of this football team.
- John Yoo and Viet Dinh, for writing this.
- Students of this university.
- All the members of Saddam’s army who faced this.
- Residents of this town or this town.
- Anyone who drives this.
We could go on and on. Hasina also revealed that her party lost the 2001 election despite getting more votes because of their strident guardianship of our national intersts. And not because they only got 62 out of 300 seats.
A leader and an educator. Much like Marcus Aurelius.